I would like to hire Solidworks specialist experienced in sheet metal to design simple metal enclosure with 1 glass door for 3D printer Ender 3 Pro.
General requirements (more details will be provided later):
1) Dimensions of the enclosure: 480 x 600 x 720 (mm)
2) Body full metal made of 1 mm steel sheet
3) Enclsoure must have 1 door with big will glass window and closing mechanism
4) When the door is closed the interior must be sealed adn no air or smoke can escape to exterior
5) Must be able to seal any possible fire inside the enclosure and not letting it to escape to the exterior due to possible 3D printer failures
6) The project must be done tacking into account the following manufaturing available processes:
- Laser cuting of metal sheet
- Metal sheet bending
- Rivets to join the sheets
- Bolts and nuts
In the end I must recieved CAD drawings (assembly and of each individual part) as well as 2D drwaing of each part, so I can manufature this enclosure by my self.