Find errors and unexpected behavior on our website: [login to view URL] Help us identify what is not working properly on a user perspective. You should test exploratorily and focus on the functionality. You will be invited to our similar jobs in the future if we think you do a great job.
What we want:
- We want a fresh perspective, a new set of eyes pointing out what we’ve missed. You are required to test both on a mobile device and a desktop. We want the site to feel smooth and usable for all users, especially for mobile users. Below you will find the concrete guidelines:
- Exploratory test all flows that you can think about.
- No payment should be tested which means you do not need to pay anything in the last step of the purchase.
- Focus on the functionality and usability, not translation or spelling error.
- The focus is not security, however, if you find serious security concerns we will consider that bugs as well and will pay a finders fee.
- Report the errors/bugs using our TEST REPORT TEMPLATE in English.
We have a very limited capacity to answer questions or give individual feedback during the project, instead, we will give collective feedback. This will then hopefully help you get a better understanding of what we are looking for.