Due to past experiences, we are not considering candidates from the Philippines, India, Pakistan or Bangladesh, sorry.
We require the services of an experienced remote based tester to take care of the on-going QA of our software. All software is in production/live.
1. online simulation sim/game, browser based
2. Wordpress for 3 sites
3. Custom written app for profile / survey
This is a full time role, and we're able to keep our existing tester on part-time to support you. We have 3 developers and use Atlassina's recommended Kickoff & Demo meetings (mostly screenshare - so you require a fast & reliable internet connection) for devs to deliver quality code.
1. Manual testing and verification of ad-hoc fixes
2. Report issues using Atlassian tools (mainly JIRA)
3. Work cooperatively with the development team - based in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan.
4. Write technical reports in English on testing results
5. Check the two Kanbans daily, and ensure that our SDLC is being followed -> So some project coordination responsibilities.
- you must possess a deep knowledge from experience working with software testing methodology and software testing.
- Experience creating bug/defect reports.
- Experience testing across a variety of online websites and web apps, and knowledge of web-browsing standards (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari).
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferable: Experience with professional testing tools (e.g. Selenium, HP Quick Test Professional, Test Complete).
Please share with us either in your resume/CV or your covering letter:
- A description of your testing methodology
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Any experience in Web programming
- Atlassian tools experience, particularly ‘JIRA’
- Your current employment situation. Please share with us your time zone and which hours you’ll be available using CET/GMT.
We use Kanban to enable you to collaborate with our team and manage your work.
You’ll need to be available via skype for mostly text chats, plus some voice conversations and screen shares (TeamViewer / Zoom).
If interested in your application, we'll be asking you to provide:
a. samples of your QA work (test cases, test plans) which show your best abilities as a professional tester
b. Your skype id
To apply, start your response with "My resume is attached", and of course remember to attach your resume/CV. Be sure to make clear whether you're applying on behalf of a company or if you are working independently.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $12/time for dette job
Hello There, I have more than 5 years experience manual testing and automation testing both. Linkedin : [url removed, login to view] My skype: [url removed, login to view]
hello Mr I'm Qc software Engineer , I can test your website functionality with Manual testing and get back with full report of bugs , I already tested webapplications and mobile apps thanks can't attach my cv
with 10 years experience in Wordpress, PHP, Woocommerce, SEO. I can help you finish projects which you probose. Please give me skype address. we can communicate each other easily.
Hi I am having very strong experience in testing , i have worked on lots of technology and domain like aws , hpqc,jira tracker ,j meter , banking domain ,telecom domain, e l-learning domain