Due to past experiences, we are not considering candidates from the Philippines, India or surrounding countries, sorry.
We require the services of an experienced remote based tester to take care of the on-going QA of our software. All software is in production/live.
1. online simulation sim/game, browser based
2. Wordpress for 3 sites
3. Custom written app for profile / survey
Our preference is a full time role, but we're able to make this a 6h pd role if you prefer. We're able to keep our existing tester on part-time to support you during your transition as you learn our products and SDLC. We have 3 developers and use Atlassian's recommended Kickoff & Demo meetings (mostly screenshare - so you require a fast & reliable internet connection) for devs to deliver quality code. Let us know if you have experience conducting Kickoff & Demo meetings.
1. Manual testing and verification of ad-hoc fixes, plus running a few scripts.
2. Report issues using Atlassian tools (mainly JIRA)
3. Write specifications for new features, often from wireframes or high fidelity design comps.
4. Work cooperatively with the development team - based in Ukraine & Kyrgyzstan.
5. Project Coordination: check the two Kanbans almost daily, and ensure that our SDLC process is being followed by devs.
6. Coordinate with and report to our client/product owner - who's style of communication is direct and open: a challenging communication style for many :)
- A deep knowledge from experience working with software testing methodology and the software testing life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience creating bug/defect reports.
- Experience testing across a variety of online websites and web apps, and knowledge of web-browsing standards (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari).
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferable: Experience with professional testing tools (e.g. Selenium, HP Quick Test Professional, Test Complete).
- Preferable: Experience reminding/coaching developers to use JIRA correctly, and updating your client/product owner.
Please share with us either in your resume/CV or your covering letter:
- A description of your testing methodology
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Atlassian tools experience, particularly ‘JIRA’
- Your current employment situation. Please share with us your time zone and which hours you’ll be available using CET.
We use Kanban to enable you to collaborate with our team and manage your work. You’ll need to be available via skype & slack for mostly text chats, plus some voice conversations and screen shares (Zoom/TeamViewer).
If interested in your application, we'll be asking for samples of your QA work (test cases, test plans, if avail: automated testing scripts) which show your best abilities as a professional tester. We also have a short test. Your rate is important, we have members of our team in the Ukraine, so don't apply if you aren't able/prepared to offer local rates.
To apply, start your response with "My resume is attached", and of course remember to attach your resume/CV. Be sure to make clear whether you're applying on behalf of a company or if you are working independently.
56 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $12/time for dette job
Hello There, I have more than 5 years experience manual testing and automation testing both. Linkedin : [url removed, login to view] My skype: [url removed, login to view]
I have 7 years of IT experience which includes 3 years of Java development and 4 years of QA Automation experience using Selenium webdriver. My primary skills: [url removed, login to view] Webdriver [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Flere