We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches in our product.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in planning and executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our product / application / system work correctly.
• Develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with development teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Please attach files with examples of your pervious 1-2 test plans, example of test cases at least from 2 web apps or mobile apps or tested software or attach link to github or any place with automated scripts written by you.
Our budget is 5 USD per hour.
93 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $14/time for dette job
Hi, I have 8 + years of total QA experience with both Manual and Automation test skills. Please let me know about convinienet timings so that we can discuss more about the role in details. Regards, Manoj
having very good experience in manual and automation testing. having 7 plus years of experience. Skills : sdlc, stlc , bug life cycle, selenium, testNG, maven, git , page object model.