This software (Installer) is supposed to run on a Mac OS X and install Windows on your harddrive.
! Please be sure to have all your important data backed up or to use a machine dedicated for testing.
We will provide you with download link for the Installer. Please be ready to download around 6 GB of data.
Run the Installer, follow the steps of the wizard:
1) You can choose to install Windows 7 or Windows 8.
2) You select how much space you want to reserve for Windows partition.
3) Wait for the installation to proceed
4) Your Mac should reboot into Windows setup and then into newly installed Windows.
5) You can run the installer again to repair/remove/reinstall Windows.
Please report any misfunction or trouble you encounter along with hardware profile of your machine (System Information - Save).
The Installer is supposed to work on any Apple computer from 2007 and newer. It is advised to have your HDD in the original partitioning (1 OS X partition spanning the whole HDD).
One round of testing should not take you more than one hour.
We expect around 5 rounds of testing while we will be fixing the reported bugs.
We will provide you with video of expected functionality.
We will provide you with instructions of how to put your mac to the normal state in case the Installer fails.
On apply please let us already know on what Mac machine(s) will you be testing, so we could cover as much models as possible.
The testing is planned to start since June 26th.