Pirxa ([login to view URL]) is building a web-based medical CDS system that integrates with EPIC.
We use a standard Agile methodology and are at an alpha stage with a product. Our US based business analyst team in Princeton is looking to hire an experienced QA analyst to help us build our library of manual test cases (in Practitest), help us develop a strong QA process (we use Redmine for bug/feature tracking), design for future automated testing (Selenium), and develop our API testing plan (Postman).
We only hire the best, and we pay appropriately. This could develop into an excellent full-time or near full-time position for the right candidate:
1. A background in QA working with a small or startup company.
2. Experience in the Agile Process
3. Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Be nice, friendly, and happy to work with our diverse Princeton NJ software and business team.
5. Ability to meet tight deadlines and work hard.
61 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/time for dette job
Hello There, I have more than 5 years experience manual testing and automation testing both. Linkedin : [login to view URL] My skype: [login to view URL]
Have 10 years of work experience working in testing domain. Have worked with companies like Oracle and Global Logic. Have extensive work experience into Testing, Automation testing, Agile Development.