Hello Espresso is looking for a Zoho developer to develop the CRM platform for its database.
There are 3 main arms to Hello Espresso - a PR, Events & Publication agency:
Espresso Communications - a full service consultancy built on a foundation of excellence in service and creativity. Our clients range from well-known global brands, fast growing Australian companies, and innovative local and international startups. We have up to 700 contacts from new businesses, government and suppliers.
[url removed, login to view] - a public policy advocacy group in support of the Australian technology & innovations sector, and we provide advocacy services, hosts industry events, and develops strategic policy on behalf of clients. For our events, we have a database (some 8,000 contacts) of past event attendees that we would like to migrate into a CRM. They are from a mix of innovation, technology, government, private & public sectors.
One Part Idea - a content and event production agency who partners with brands to create powerful content & events to tell a story. Its database consists of a mix from those of Espresso Communications and InnovationAus.com.
With Zoho, we'd like the below core functionalities (with the ability to scale up):
• Store all relevant data for contacts & companies
• Import/export data
• Create Filters based on criteria/conditions (categorised by different events/interests/sectors/types)
• Create customized Saved Searches (categorised by different events/interests/sectors/types)
• Create scheduled notifications – via email or within CRM - e.g. scheduling for activities/follow-ups/deadlines/calls for specific contacts so that a notification is triggered when the scheduled activity is due.
• Integration into eDM tool - Campaign Monitor
• Record Newsletter Subscriptions via a field or a check-box – ideally, this field/criteria should be connected to how Campaign Monitor can pull data from Zoho
• Integration with Eventbrite (if possible)
Get in touch if this is something that you can take on. Thanks!