I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using Java. A Virtual Laboratory for Advanced Information and Communications Engineering
This job is more of an upgrade of a previous version of the program that is readily available. I will be willing to give you the previous version to make the job easier for you.
This project simulates various digital communication schemes for the purpose of enhancing the understanding of university students that will be taking the course in digital communication engineering.
The project is to be written in Java programming language. The program should be accessible via Wi-Fi and viewed on a web browser (using Java webstart) having stored it on a remote server.
It should have a ‘master simulator’- a single GUI for the entire simulation.
The simulations should include the following:
• A binary input,
• The Channel encoder (hamming and convolutional code options will be available for this),
• The Signal generation (baseband and carrier),
• Modulation (BPSK, QPSK, FSK, 8-QAM, 16-QAM),
• Channel impairment (AGWN),
• Demodulation (of the previously named modulation schemes),
• Threshold detection,
• Binary conversion and
• Channel decoding in this order.
A number of these sub-programs are available as a sample.
Each stage should have a visible waveform plot to aid understanding of the students.