• Attached is the search screen that you have to develop.
• The filters with which the user can search on are First name, Last Name, MRN, SSN, Date of birth, Gender.
• User should be able to search for existing person.
• Only when the user clicks on search the add person option should be enabled.
• Only if the person is selected then add encounter should be enabled.
• Preview button is not required.
• Ok Button should be enabled only if you have the person selected.
• Reset should clear the data that is present in the filters not the results.
• The person and encounter result should be in list view.
• The person can have no encounter or have one or more encounter.
• The person results and encounter results column should be displayed along with the data.
• The encounter details needs to have 8 - 10 fields. One example is Encounter type.
• When I click on the column header. The data should be sortable
• Not all the fields are required to search. Any one field should be filled in order to search for the person.
• When the user clicks on add person. You need to show 2 options. Whether to add only person or add person and encounter.
• You need to display another form which will gather more details about the person and encounter. Add 5 more fields to the person level.
• The form will be having 2 parts. 1st part will be containing all the person level fields. 2nd part will be containing all the encounter level fields.
• The form will be having an OK and Cancel button at the end of the form and should be next to each other.
• When the user select Add Person, then the second part should be disabled or all the encounter level prompts should be disabled.
• When the user select Add Person and encounter from point 1. Both the parts should be enabled for addition or modification.
• When the user select a person in the search window and clicks OK.
o If the person does not have encounter. Then the second part should be disabled.
o If the user select the encounter then the details of the selected encounter should be displayed in the form for modification.
• When the user clicks on Add encounter. The details of the person or the 1st part should be populated and the 2nd part or the encounter details should be blank and should be enabled for modification.
• Have 2 different table for Person and encounter.
• The details should be pulled using stored procedures
• MySql Database to be used.
• Columns of the table will be decided by us so that it aligns with the fields he is going to introduce.
Unit testing is a must for this project. I would like to see at least 90% coverage in the unit testing.
Ensure you are segregating the project into different layers(UI, Business, Database) etc. See if you can apply any design pattern for the project.