What we need is an interface built to the TWAIN specification (which is a *.ds file) that will:
1. Launch from a twain selection window.
2. Launch [login to view URL]
3. Wait for the image acquisition, retrieve the raw temporary image file that is created by [login to view URL] in the image folder.
4. Return the image according to the TWAIN specifications.
5. Indicate sensor state within the interface as described in the mockup image.
The TWAIN should have an installer locked with a simple password "Sigma1234$" that unpacks the files in the zip folder to this location:
This is the folder where TWAIN data sources are located, and the final *.DS file will be located.
The [login to view URL] file lets you specify the folders, and I have created a new zip file with the correct folders to help you.
I will need to assist you in editing the ini file for it to work correctly.
contact me for any question and clarifications
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/time for dette job
Hi There, I am an experienced programmer that using Delphi for 18 years. Several times dealing with project that required to access camera and scanner based on TWAIN. Thanks, Regards.