About Transformative Inventions
We are a consulting firm with a focus on technology, innovation and research. Complex projects require deep industry and practise expertise. We incorporate the smart and the practical, review and challenge assumptions, and bring to bear talent that pushes the boundaries beyond the obvious. We are in the process of creating high impact technology solutions big data, machine learning & artificial general intelligence
This job is based in Bangalore, India.
Looking for rockstar Software Architect!
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Software Architect.
This is not an entry-level position. The core competency we are looking at is software architecture. The candidate should have deep expertise in multiple technologies including JAVA and SQL for minimum 10 years. Will work closely with a highly experienced CTO on the design of complex systems. The candidate should have effective communication skills apart from the technical know-how, and should be quick to learn new tools and systems.
Our environment is fast-paced and we need someone who is comfortable working in a continuous learning and value focussed environment. We provide a platform for the star performers to learn and thrive, and of course earn well.
If you think you are superstar programmer and leader and a rigorous programming environment excites you, send us your resume.
Required skills, experience and traits
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complex analysis
- Minimum 10 years of proven skills and programming experience in Java, J2EE, multithreading, REST, Data Caching Services, DB schema design and data access technologies
- Experience in building, orchestrating, and deploying highly scalable REST based stateless APIs/web services for web applications/ mobile clients
- Experienced opinions about microservices architectures, what to plan for, and when to use them
- Understand security concepts and build reliable and safe distributed applications
- Expertise in object-oriented development utilizing GoF design patterns and best practices.
- Experience developing and optimizing JPA or Hibernate ORM.
- Experience in AWS services and development life cycle of applications in AWS.
- Experience in ETL process design and development
- NoSQL/SQL and database design experience. Object-Oriented Design experience
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects.
- Strong understanding of npm and modular application development skills
- Experience in fast-paced software development environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies