I am looking for someone to create a worksheet that has a few macros or functions for me to identify some parameters and then generate a "shift rotation" to assign employees to various fire vehicles.
I would need to be able to define the following:
- number of days in a work week (in my case 5)
- number and type of vehicles (ladder, engine, rescue, etc.)
- type of people on each vehicle type (driver, officer, firefighter)
- Any special certifications required on a vehicle (i.e. medic, which could be a certification held by any type of person)
- number and type of people available.
- preference for rotating people (more often or less often)
The goal would be to fill in the above information, then generate a rotation that would display a work week broken into individual days. For each day it would show each vehicle and who was assigned to each vehicle. There are two goals. First, to ensure each vehicle is staffed with the required type and number of people. Second, that people get a "fair" rotation on the vehicles. "Fair" means trying to get the number of days on each vehicle to even out as much as possible over time.
I would like to be able to define the variables, because at a specific station there may be a different number of vehicles than at another station. Also, different vehicle types have different requirements for the number and type of people required.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $171 på dette job
I am a professional Excel expert holding years of experience in utilizing advance level tools and functions of Excel to perform data analysis, automation etc. I will be happy to discuss in detail.
Good morning, I'm an information systems engineer. I have more than two years developing macros in excel and databases, I would like to be able to talk with you about this project.