I need a small python code snippet which does the following :
Using requests library define a function which :
1) Loop through a txt file of http (and https) proxies
proxies in the format user:pass@ip:port
2) Using requests library, create a get request to a url (can be http or https) via proxy
3) Catch any ProxyError (can be authentication or network error) move to next proxy
4) Catch 502, 503, 504 errors and retry 3 times
(perhaps use [login to view URL])
5) Return either the raw requests response or the Error
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $148 på dette job
I have demonstrated experience on this site working on a wide range of Python projects. If you feel like working with me on this project, message me for more information. visit my reviews for previous done project
Hi, I am an experienced engineer, and I have excellent skills with python and others. I'm sure I can perfectly help your project on time. Please ping me to discuss your project more detail. Thank you.
hello sir! i have a good skill in python [login to view URL] contact me, i will discuss about your project in more detail and at that time i will determine budget and time. please contact me. thank you very much.