Project for Downloading Shipway Data into ERPNext
1) When Sales Invoice is generated on the erpnext server then the system would check if the Transporter is a valid transporter for tracking in shipway.in. We have a different table for transporters in our system.
2) IF the transporter is Valid transporter then it would create a new document in another table named `tabCarrier Tracking`.
3) Strucutre of `tabCarrier Tracking` is as below:
4) Now the LR number mentioned in the invoice would be awb_number and document_name would be the Sales Invoice number.
5) Once the Carrier Tracking document is created, it would push data via cron job every 10~15 mins or hourly and create a Shipment data into the [url removed, login to view] website.
6) After this it would pull the Scans data from shipway every hour or so.
7) I have the expertise to do all the coding except that I cannot seem to push and pull the data from shipway all other things like creating new doc in erpnext are way too easy.
8) The sample code for pull the data is also attached in the py file.
9) Mysql tables in FRAPPE framework are called doctypes.
10) The doctypes being used in this project are (mysql table, erpnext doctype):
(a) `tabSales Invoice`, Sales Invoice
(b) `tabCarrier Tracking`, Carrier Tracking
(c) `tabCourier Tracking Scans`, Courier Tracking Scans (child table)
(d) `tabTransporters`, Transporters
11) Refer to: [url removed, login to view]
12) Refer to: [url removed, login to view]
13) Refer to: [url removed, login to view]
Sales Invoice Screenshot on erpnext:
Carrier Tracking on erpnext:
Example of Shipment on Shipway:
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $183 på dette job
Expert python developer with experience of over 100 projects and masters in Data science. If you'll read my reviews you'll notice how much my clients love my work and me. Contact me
Though I am new here but my team has 4 years of experience into Website Design and Development across all Platforms especially on . Can very well execute this Project and can start immediately.