I need to restore a blog commenting system that was once relying on a remote database (document based),
The database as a service previously used is now shut down, so nothing can be shown, but in a nutshell this is what was happening.
Using an existing PHP page, user on a site of mine were able to push their comment to this database (no idea of what it was, but it was documental as I have able to create multiple container and all of them was flexible in terms of number of fields).
Once comments were remotely store, with a localhost admin interface I was able to retrieve the comment in a JSON format and store them locally. My local admin page was them pre-processing them adding a flag to (approve or remove).
Finally, at the time I was building my static site, the ruby script was parsing my elaborated JSON files to integrate comments into the site in the right page.
In detail, what I need is:
- support in setting up a database to allow me storing data on a remote server with the flexibility above described that. I will pass some example file for you to understand
- configure this database and the REST API to allow me both Posting the data and retrieving the data
- pass to me a CURL command to integrate into my "send form" php file
- pass to me a CURL command to retrieve my remote comments into a local file
- provide support to reassemble the solution