Need to develop a powershell script (using DBATools module), to sync logins from Primary to Secondary servers on all MS SQL instances hosted on a single server.
1. Get all SQL instances hosted on a server.
2. Identify Primary instance, and its corresponding Secondary instance in Mirroring and AlwaysOn set-ups.
3. Get Login and SID details from Primary & its respective (all) Secondaries.
4. Compare Primary & Secondary (use loop, as there can be more than one Secondary), and insert any difference between Login & SID details in a separate table.
5. Call DBATools module, to fix any Login and SID details mismatch (from Primary to Secondary) using Force option
6. Log table on primary; create if not already exists and log each step
This is a high level explanation; some small changes might come up in further discussions.
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹10205 på dette job
I am confident I am the right candidate for this project as I have done many similar projects in the past. With years of experience in this field, I believe this project will be very easy for me.
Hey, I am Nadav! I have a lot of experience with Powershell scripting. I wrote tons of Powershell scripts that work with MS SQL. I can finish the script in just few days, let me know if you are interested.
Dear Customer, Request you to please provide us opportunity to work with you. we are having amble of experience in IT industry to work on multiple technologies. Regards Yogesh Mehta