Lead Integration Engineer
Contract | 6 months
• MQ Engineer Fully remote role Contract to hire Focused around MQ engineering and architecture
• Secondary desire to have cloud/devops exp US Citizen/GC holder with intent
• MFT IBM experience is strongly preferred
• 5-10 years of recent MQ, engineering or architecture
• must have End to end experience Requires application and web server architecture experience
• Prefers recent automated and build tools-terraform
• Experience with cloud and aws certification is preferred
• Working knowledge of other tech solutions is bonus skills
Principal duties/Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead Integration Engineer/Architect Primary Location Anywhere in the US – remote At the Client we believe in the diversity of our people, ideas, and experiences
Required Skills/Must Have:
• Candidates need 5-10 years of recent and related experience as an MQ Architect/Integration Engineer from Design through the Implementation of technical solutions
• Requires expertise in Application Server and Web Server architecture in a large enterprise environment
• Strong knowledge of high-availability, load-balancing and failover configurations across application, infrastructure, and platform components
• Understanding of security design for enterprise software systems
• Proven ability to write clear and concise technical documents including design documents, specifications and technology roadmaps
• Strongly prefer recent, demonstrable experience with automated build and system configuration tools such as Terraform, Packer, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.
• Experience with Terraform is strongly preferred.
• Experience with common AWS services such as S3, EC2, ASG, ELB, SFTP, CloudFormation, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc.
• AWS Certification and/or experience utilizing AWS services in a production environment is preferred
• Preference for proven ability to design, implement and manage secure, scalable, and reliable cloud infrastructure environments
• 5+ years Unix/Linux administration experience
• Experience with source code management tools such as GIT, SVN, etc.
• Proven depth of knowledge and experience with Python scripting language
• Experience with a variety of other programming languages such as JSON, YAML, Boto3, etc.
• Ability to coordinate and work with diverse groups of subject matter experts
• Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation
• Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
• Strong analytical, collaboration, leadership, critical thinking, multitasking, and time management skills
• Customer/people-focused orientation that drives and informs engagement with partners, leadership and peers
• Ability to influence successfully in a highly matrix or virtual organization
• Demonstrates independent thinking and decision-making abilities • Ability to quickly receive and process information
• Judgment to escalate risk-based decisions appropriately
Preferred Skills /Desired but not required:
• Working knowledge of other technology solutions such as IBM IIB, MuleSoft, Messaging brokers, File Transfer, IBM Sterling File Gateway, IBM Connect:Direct, IBM Sterling Proxy, etc.
• Familiarity with the implementation of CI/CD pipelines and test automation within CI/CD is a plus
• Experience with agile and DevOps in a cloud environment
• Practical experience and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture, Microservices and API Management
• Practical experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CAC)
• Experience with both internally to the organization facing integrations as well as externally facing solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experienceMandatory to fill this form in reply to speed up application process
7 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $57/timen for dette job
Greeting from UAE Hello Prinita T., Yes I have 10 years of experience in IBM MQ, MuleSoft, Software Architecture. can you please start chat and give me more details. Thank you