Do you like to have team mates around you, who are able to help you with their personal senior IT knowledge of over 25 years of real business project experiences?
Are you eager to work with and to learn from them?
Is your attitude to learn daily new things?
Is your personal attitude to follow the DRY principle and to make your work more and efficient from delivery to delivery?
Is your attitude to have a null error tolerance in your deliveries?
You love and prefer Open Source solutions?
You would like to work onsite in Stuttgart at Germany's heart of car manufacturing (Porsche, Mercedes, Bosch and many more)?
You are aware for the need to relocate permanently to Germany and after the integration phase of 6-18 months finally to our branches Croatia nearby Split or Bosnia nearby Mostar?
You are aware you need to learn German?
You are also a mastering good English spoken and written words?
Have you answered all these questions with "yes"?
Great! We would be very happy to read from you by receiving from you:
- your cover letter,
- your CV incl. details of your previous job positions and technologies you worked in
- your letters of recommendations
- your last two finished school or university certificates
- your asked yearly salary
- your asked additional benefits
(ensure all documents are in PDF format)
It sounds interesting, but you are a school or university drop-out?
We are not focusing on certificates! So do not worry and go on and file us your application – as long as all your answers have been „yes“!
For all certificate holder, of course you may ask, why should I apply to such a job? You will see, some of our good persons do not have a diploma, but they have a great understanding of the IT business. What do you think is more worth after 5 or 10 years of experience? Knowledge&Experience or a Certificate?
What can you expect?
A very compact but highly skilled team, with a lot of IT knowledge bundled in the team. We like to work the agile way and teammates are Scrum-Masters.
We have also multiple companies and trademarks under the the hood, so a very wide area to learn lot about IT business.
- excellent experiences in object oriented software development with java
- you know how to work and develop against SQL databases
- you know how to use databases in combination with a ORM framework (e.g. hibernate)
- deep experiences with HTML5, CSS3
- deep knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap
- you know what TDD, PairProgramming and Clean Code is, and you live by its rules in your projects?
- you have a clear structuring of your work and your tasks and you always think in terms what the client needs?
nice to have:
- you know Scrum and you like to work in such teams
- good Spring Boot experiences
- development against JEE containers like tomcat or jboss - ideally websphere
Please do not waste our lifetimes, we will check and interview you thoroughly. Sadly we often get faked profiles, be sure we will add you and your company on a permanent blacklist in such a case. Our Interviews are done with very experienced (20y+ experience) architects and developer.
Please ignore also the hourly rate, since we expect your wished salary and wished benefits in your application documents.
Also note if you work first time with us, we will need at least a week for replying to you. So be sure you add all needed documents and data to this application to get considered on our first checks.
Ensure you have read everything!
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €23/time for dette job
Hello, there? Greetings... Here is strong expereinced Java developer. I think we can discuss more detail in private chat. Please contact me if you are interesting. I am waiting for you. Thanks @smile
Hi, I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I went carefully through your requests and I think it is ideal for me and my abilities. I am Android developer with 3+ years experienced.