The python script already exist but it doesn’t have a GUI. This script is used to write some instruction for the robot Ozobot in python language, like follow the line , turn left at the next intersection etc.
The program is passed to the robot simply through a colors sequence (no Bluetooth or wireless tech are involved) which appears in the screen. It’s very simple and easy.
Color sequence explained: [url removed, login to view]
Python script: [url removed, login to view]
Robot: [url removed, login to view]
The project specifications are all mandatory:
• The program must run standalone, no library or tools to be installed.
• All the functions supported in the script must also be supported in the program
• The layout of the program it’s very basic: coding area + output console area + output color area (to pass the program)
• OS supported: macOS and Windows.
• The program requires a serial to insert to run after three day of fully functional trial.
• The program can be localized in more languages that will be added in the feature
I have 7+ years in software design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Python, Robotics, Software Architecture, User Interface / IA Proposed Milestones $200 USD - Cost
12 freelancers are bidding on average $174 for this job
Hello I have an experience in python with GUI. I can offer good code. Relevant Skills and Experience python Proposed Milestones $155 USD - let's discuss