We are paying for written application notes based on our configurable mixed signal ICs & integrated power switches. These parts are very versatile so there are many applications that they can be designed for. The application note should be a 1000-3500 word technical white paper describing an application and how it uses the SIlego part. Writer will be responsible for generating the content as well as writing the app note.
- App note describing less complex GreenPak design- $200
- App note describing higher complexity GreenPak design - $300
Bonus for well written papers (papers that require minimal proofreading) – up to $50
How to make the complexity of the design higher:
• use more functions and blocks within GreenPak design
• create a design that addresses a common engineering problem or shows how Silego's parts can improve the design of an end application. (Lowering power, reducing size, etc.)
• it's a plus if you can quantify the benefits (for ex: using GreenPak rather than common discrete could reduce board space by xx mm2)
Articles must not be a sales pitch, but be presented as an educational opportunity. As technical as possible. Questions that might help an author while writing:
• What is the technology and how does it work?
• What is the service and benefit to the customer? (If appropriate)
• What is the business model and how does the technology impact the bottom line?
• What are the alternatives? List pros and cons of each if applicable.
• What is the implication to each industry segment and industry if applicable?
Here are some examples of app notes that were done in the past: [url removed, login to view]
Please contact us if this is something you would be interested in doing and suggest your topics for approval.