Active Sheet = MYOB Sales Report
User is prompted to select the Ordermentum Payments File
Macro will then:
- Match up OMO numbers between Files.
- When a match is found, compare the dollar amounts
- If the dollar amounts match, highlight the row in specific Green
- If the dollar amounts do NOT match, highlight the row in specific red
- Insert the "Batch" number in Column G to the right of the matched OMO/Amount
- All green rows per customer to be grouped together and in order of ascending date, above any non-matched OMOs.
- Insert total of matched OMO/Amounts beneath the green block per customer. Highlight cell in specific Blue.
- Create New Worksheet in same Workbook
- Create a tally table in the new worksheet according to provided format
6 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $137 på dette job
Hi, I am an Excel Expert with very good knowledge of VBA. I can do this task. Please come on chat for more details. Thank you Awaiting your response.