Our team is creating a device in the Real Estate IoT space. The management team is based in NYC, with hardware & software support from around the globe. Our device (and company) has been in the works for ~6 months, and we are approaching completion of 1. a proof of concept device and 2. plans for v1 manufacturing.
In support of the two initiatives above, we are seeking an individual to develop the firmware solution for the SoC (System on Chip) internet connected consumer device. The device will connect over standard WiFi and incorporate 2 way audio and remote commands.
This role could will involve 2 phases –
• Phase 1 – Completion of Proof of Concept Device
• Phase 2 (ongoing) – Adaptation of solution for manufactured product & long term, periodic updates/maintenance
Essential Skills and Knowledge
Solution to include, but is not limited to:
• Experience with RTOS development and embedded system architecture. Texas Instruments RTOS a plus
• Knowledge of standard internet protocols, encryption, and 2 way audio codecs
• Work with power management subsystems and operating modes
• Ability to read and interpret technical documents and schematics
• Communicate price, schedule, and specifications and assist in identifying risks
• Highly motivated and able to work as part of a cross functional team as well as individual task based projects
28 freelancers are bidding on average $41/hour for this job
Hi I hope you are doing well. I have experience in TI RTOS based embedded development . I would like to discuss the project in more details Looking Forward Khawaja
Hi Sir I am experienced firmware developer. I have completed a number of projects on RTOS. please get in touch to discuss it further I am waiting for your reply to discuss it further regards
Hi, we are expert software & hardware development company. Please feel free to contact us. We are keen interested in your project. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks.
Final Year student in the Best University in INDIA (IIT Madras) Have done multiple projects in arduino and other embedded systems like TIVA (TI) , Mbed system, Have experience working with MBED RTOS can learn quickly
Hi , Now i have been working in one of reputed wireless domain. requesting you to please let me know more detailed description about the project .you can consider me as for this project .