This should be a very basic project.
1. includes a Java test for every functionality, which could opens 10 parallel threads to upload and download a file and which could also run at an android device
2. includes a small single page Angular app in TypeScript with fileselector to upload and download a big file and doing this in chunks, or providing it with an URL
3. uploads a binary file with 2 additional fields called "sourcefolder", "tags", int part, response is an text-id (could save to some folder ..)
4. download file by id
5. get meta information for id
6. services are Rest services
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €192 på dette job
Hi! I'm interesting your project very well. I am a full time devloper. I am good at Java and I'm a good Algorithmer. I have good experience multi thread development. Let's go ahead with me
I could develop an application in spring boot in a container weblogic or tomcat, but I can also propose you spring batch for large files, I have a similar project multihilos already developed contact me to show you
6.8 years of experience in Software development, design and technical management in Enterprises Projects with Core Java, J2EE and related technologies
I have worked on similar kind of projects. Currently, i work on react js and spring microservices and banking and financial solutions and architecture.