I have a list of 1143 multiple choice questions exam in a word document. Each question has an answer in file. I want to automate these questions under these conditions:
1) Exam should work on Mac.
2) Each exam should contain 75 questions.
3) Each exam should include 75 RANDOM QUESTIONS from 1143 total questions.
4) Each time user run the exam, there will be NEW RANDOM 75 questions.
5) The exam should be timed 20 minutes. and clock should appear in exam page in descending pattern. 20:00 19:59 19:58...... at 00:00 exam automatically finishes and gives the mark regardless of whether the user ha finished all questions.
6) One question appears at the time, after user tick the answer, the user will click "NEXT question"
7) The user can click "finish exam" whenever user want to.
I don't really care which programming language you use, I just want something to work properly on MAC.
To make sure you have fully read all details, please write the word " auto" in the beginning of your application.
auto Could you show me your word document? I can implement this program with Java and test it on Mac. I have some experience with ObjectiveC, but it's small, I prefer Java.
43 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $85 på dette job
I am very interested in your project. I have 10+ years experience. I am the BEST programmer on this platform. Ready to start immediately. Plz share complete details.
auto Hello There, I am expert in Java. I can do the work as per the requirement. You can check my reviews for my work. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks