I need a developer that can build me a crypto market scanner. A scanner that can scan all coin pairs on all crypto exchanges, 24/7.
- It should be able to do multiple kind of scans, all based on indicators from technical analysis. All the necessary indicators I already have available in Tradingview pinescript format. These are most of the indicators:
1 Mean Reversion
2 RSI Bearish / Bullish Divergence
3 Abnormal Volatility alert for BTC
4 0.618 Fibonacci retracement
5 Potential MACD cross
6 Stochastics Overbought/Oversold
7 BB Squeeze
8 Close Below Lower BB / Above Upper BB
9 Bullish / Bearish Engulfing candle
10 Hammer / Inverted Hammer
11 Inverted Hammer
12 RSI Oversold / Overbought
13 RSI Extremely Oversold / Overbought
14 Near Long-term Low / High
- Next you should also be able to filter the alerts by timeframes, like 5m, 15m, 1h, 4h 1d
- It should publish all alerts to a central Telegram channel, like how this channel does that: [login to view URL]
- Next to that I should be able to choose which alerts will be send to specific Telegram channels (I continuously need to be able to set specific alerts on/off per channel or add specific alerts to new channels). I need to be able to select the alert types for each (new) telegram channel manually.
- I also need a feed of all alerts to be published on 1 wordpress page.
- Next to that I need to publish each individual alert type to a single wordpress page. So a wordpress page for each alert type. On these pages I need buttons so visitors can choose from which exchanges they want to see the alerts, other settings like timeframes. It displays the latest alert plus a chart preview of that coin, and next to that a shortlist with recent alerts.
- On the 2nd half of this page I also need a 1 year backtest history (for this specific alert type on a fictional account) with a chart showing backtested account growth and general statistics like winrate.
I have added an image to rudimentally illustrate what I have in mind for this page.
This is not a fixed design, but to give a global idea what I have in mind.