Console application to read from a MySQL server, mark the lines that is read in the MySQL server.
Update another SQL Server with the information received from the MySql server.
1. Read the lines that is not read before from the SQL server. (Read InvoiceNumber and Score)
- Thinking of calling a Stored procedure on the MySql server, that give the lines that is not read, and mark the lines afterwards that they are exported.
2. Updating the SQL server, "Update invoice set Score = @Score where InvoNo = @InvoNo"
- Dont know whats best, sending in a batch to SQL for Batchupdate
- Or sending to a Stored procedure
- Or sending inn the updateStatement?
Simple as that :-)
23 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $172 på dette job
As description in your requirement. I'm sure to complete this tool for you. inbox me if you have any question about my skill or this project. Thank for your attention HuyPQ.
Hello , I am C# (Visual Studio ) development Expert and have 7+ years of Experience .Please contact so we can discuss the requirement in detail . Thank you
Hi, I am Shivani and having 9+ extensive experience of .Net with C#. I think better approach is to using stored procedure. I am available to start work on this. Thanks, Shivani