I have a working executable written in C that uses bitorrent protocol to transfer files from computer A to computer B with the help of a private torrent tracker. Application works fine but when UPNP is not available on router it requires the user to manually open ports in the router. I want to implement the technique called HOLE PUNCHING to avoid this and get it to work in almost all conditions 100%. In detail I need to include PEX through (probably) modifying the tracker to my needs (it will be a private tracker anyway) and/or installing an "always on peer" on the same server that now holds the tracker. This always on peer will need to have info on files but NOT real files as I don't want heavy traffico on the server.
This is just a part of a bigger project. If this part is done FAST and CORRECTLY there will be more tasks.
Please apply only if you...
1) You are good in C++ (and .NET needed later) and have strong experience in transfer protocols
2) You are a single REAL freelance individual not a company
2) You speak english
3) You will be available on [Removed by Freelancer.com Admin for offsiting - please see Section 13 of our Terms and Conditions]
when working to live exchange files and info
Please DON'T apply if you...
1) Have no experience in transfer protocols, bitorrent, ports, routers, etc..
2) You are a company or a middle man
3) You have a daytime job and will work only in your free time
4) If you are not available from 9.00 - 13.00 Central European Time
Please reply with "puncher" in your message so I know you read through this message.