we have an archiv of 3d models in 3d Studio format. We have also an online planning system which at the end stores a planning scene as a json file on the server. This file contains a list of scene elements. Each scene element is stored with the 3d model name, with 3d coordinate for position, rotation in the scene. Each scene element contains also some information, with part/layer of a model is shown/hidden and if shown with with texture applied.
Now we want to visualize the scene in unity in the best possible quality.
1. You must save ca. 10 3d Studio models in a unity 3d archiv.
2. Build a unity 3d app with a login dialog. Based on the Username, password you make an ajax request on an existing webservice, you get back a list of projekts, the user can select one.
3. when the user select a project, you can request the apropriate json scene file from the weservice.
4. evaluate the json file and load all elements from your unity archiv
5. show/hide part of the models defined in the json file
6. Assign textures to parts of the models defined in the json file
7. Build a Best looking walkthrough scenario. User can walkthrough.
8. User should be able to change lighting in the scene (morning, midday, evening)
9. When the user press an update button, reload the scenefile from the server and assign/change elements based on changes scene file.
10. A "Save screen" button shoud make a screenshot and post the image to the webserver.
This App should run on windows, andrid and iPAD
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €1527 for dette job
Experienced Unity 3D developer, please see my private message for bid related details and examples concerning scene reconstruction based on a json source, Thank You.