I need a reddit python script that can do the following:
Using Reddit PRAW - API:
1. Search new comments for certain strings.
2. Reply to that comment, asking if the person wants more information.
3. If person clicks "more information" then
Using Google/Bing/TinEye API's
4. Do a reverse search of the image they are commenting on.
5. Present "more information" which would the best top guesses from all 3 of the above sites.
The top part of the script should be easy and I already have most of it written, feel free to rewrite it. The bottom portion needs to handle multiple accounts as those APIs only allow a certain amount of requests per day, so there is need for the script to handle multiple accounts with those APIs. Probably wouldn't need more than 10-20 accounts as I do not expect requests to be greater than 100-200 per day.
Time doesnt need to be of the essence.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $253 for this job
hello, Reddit this is directory and bookmarking site i worked on this site many times i can do this task complete asap have a look my reviews i am python expert can do this task asap thnaks
I have gone through the requirements. Firstly, I have very good experience with Python (DJango, Flask) frameworks and developed many websites using it ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]). I assume the accounts are alrea Mere