This project is aimed at customizing MIFOS X product for the following functionality.
The software required should be geared towards meeting the specific information processing and communication needs of the client as per the organisation's strategic plan. It should include but not limited to the following: -
1) System management/ Administration
- Systems Security, Audit, scheduled Backup Management, system users’ management, system
parameterization, users’ access level management, etc
- Fully parameterized loan products set-up and chart of accounts
- Users Management and Password Policy
- End of Period Processing Procedures – Month, Year, etc
2) Member Register/Groups register
- Capture members’ details such as Id number, Name, photo and signature, etc
- Next of kin details such as id number, name, photo, and signature, etc
- Capture group details with a unique identifier for each group
– The system must be in a position to atleast manage members’ Savings, Loans, Dividends & Standing Orders
- Groups management, individual members under groups management, accurate reports for both
groups and individual members, delinquency management, guarantors management
- Ensure segregation of duties
– The systems should atleast produce these reports: Individual member statements for various products, Group statements for various products in summary form for the members under a given group, trial balance, balance sheet, profit/ loss statements, budget reports, loan deliquency management reports.
- All statutory reports should be incorporated in the system
- Cash Flow Management reports
- Audit Trails that are easy to use and drill to locate transactions by users, dates, amounts, types, exceptions, etc
- The system MUST be running on a relational database, compliant with SASRA recommendations
6) Data Communication
- The system MUST fit in a Wide Area Network setup with real-time data update across the
organization’s branch network.
- The system should seamlessly interact with the currently running systems in the organization
- System should have Inbuilt mechanisms to rectify common data errors or system structure disorganization
- Data import from external programs such as Ms Excel
- Data export facility
Responses should include:
Appendix I – Implementation Timetable
Detailed implementation project timetable, to be completed by vendor in Gantt chart format.
Appendix II – Implementation Resource Matrix
Matrix detailing anticipated vendor and client resource requirements during the duration of the project.
Appendix III- The Financial proposal
Appendix IV -Other information including the following:
-High-level diagram and description of your proposed solution illustrating the main functional and technical components.
-High-level implementation plan highlighting main phases and deliverables, key milestone dates, resource requirements for each phase and planning assumptions.
Main advantages and special features of your proposed solution, including any features of the proposal, which are believed to be differentiating factors.
-Any business requirements where you propose a major modification to the base package(s) or recommend a third party product.
-Any business requirements that cannot be met by your proposed solution (e.g., where there is no suitable third party product and/or no recommended modification).