1. x86 based clustered VPN server solution for commercial use.
2. iPhone and Android VPN client apps.
3. Automated system which will automatically generate all necessary files needed for authentication such as openvpn certificates with client control panel in which clients can download their client files, check bandwidth usage, server load, traffic, billing etc.
1. Each server can have one or two ISP uplinks.
2. Servers OS: CentOS 6.5 x64
3. All servers will be dual CPU E5-2600 Xeons with Intel AES-NI support (our own physical servers).
4. SSH connection to two machines will be provided with clean OS install.
Requirement for VPN servers:
1. VPN protocols: OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, Pure IPSEC (IKEv1 & IKEv2), Cisco IPSec (if possible).
2. Authentication methods: PSK, RSA Certificates, Xauth with Radius support.
3. Ability to globally limit each client to specified number of simultaneous connections, regardless VPN protocol is used.
4. System should be able to point client to specific least loaded VPN server within each country.
5. Ability to set up min and max speed limit for each client.
6. Ability to suspend client if subscription is ended.
7. High availability (no single point of failure).
8. Multithreading for all VPN services is a must (as OpenVPN does not support multithreading, multiple processes on same machine is acceptable).
9. No virtualization.
10. Simple step by step guide (for admins) how to setup additional server.
Resolve servers list via DNS request.
Automatically and manually switch to different server.
Connect to client control panel via https, download required certificates or keys and set up VPN profiles.
Automatic reconnect feature.
Client/admin WEB control panel:
We are open for suggestions on this part.
50% after server with control panel will be tested by me. The remaining %50 will be paid after testing mobile apps and getting source code.
Once placing your bid, please drop me rough description of whole system and what software will be used. It will help me to choose right offer.