I would like to wrap the poker-eval ([url removed, login to view]) C library in an Obj-C library that can be easily included in an Xcode project. I am asking for more than simply compiling the existing library. Additional libraries may be added with approval.
1. Deliverable should be an Xcode Project
2. Project should build and compile the existing poker-eval library (Build step). The thinking here is that the existing poker-eval Git repository can be updated without having to do anything to the rest of the code.
3. A Library/Framework should be created to access the poker-eval library.
4. Must support all variants supported by poker-eval
5. Must be able to handle unknown hold cards
An example use case would be a 10 hand Texas Hold-em game. 7 player's hold cards are known but the remaining three are not.
-- On the deal - all percentages should be calculated and returned based on the known hold cards
-- On the flop, turn, and river - all percentages should be re-calculated and returned based on the known hold cards and the cards on the board.
I am a developer myself, but do not have the time to really do this. Please be sure all deliverable code is well documented. No modifications should be made to the poker-eval library as I would like future releases of it to be supported.
The deliverable product will eventually be released as open source to the public.
Project will be awarded within 10 business days. For the right person, this should be a slam dunk! I look forward to reviewing your proposals.
I'm obviously getting bids from people who have not read the description. Please note your are NOT developing a poker hand evaluator, just wrapping an existing one. Thank you.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1099 for dette job
Hello I am a expert IOS developer. I can do your job for object C and C library. If you have a interest to work with me, please reply me. I'll wait you here. Thanks. Zhang.