I am in need of an experienced Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) coding to help me figure out some C# WPF code.
This is a very, very small job that should not take an experienced WPF coder much time to finish. The code has already been written - i am just in need of modding it a little to suit my needs a little better.
The following is what i am needing to be done:
1) Need to be able to dynamically change a duration of a DoubleAnimation via code.
<DoubleAnimation Storyboard.TargetName="NotificationWindow" From="0.01" To="0.85" Storyboard.TargetProperty="Opacity" Duration="0:0:0.8">
<DoubleAnimation Storyboard.TargetName="NotificationWindow" From="0.85" To="0" Storyboard.TargetProperty="Opacity" Duration="0:0:0.4" BeginTime="0:0:20">
2) Change the animation to some type of "elastic-bounce" while fading in.
The original code, un-modded, can be found here > [url removed, login to view]
All code corrections will become the property of me.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $99 for dette job
Hi, i have 5 years experience in .NET and WPF and designed several large applications. I'm confident i can finish the job promptly and to your satisfaction. Best regards, Markus