I am looking for an experienced coder that know [url removed, login to view] and C#. It would also be nice if you know Android SDK as well.
My project was coded in C# and i translated it into [url removed, login to view] since that was what the bulk of my original project was in. However, converting C# to [url removed, login to view] has caused a few errors that need cleaning up to make work. Keep in mind when bidding that you do not have to write the program - that's already been done. All i am asking for this project bid is to clean up the errors that converting it from C# to [url removed, login to view] has made.
There are 3 major items you WILL NEED in order to debug my program.
1) A Bluetooth enabled PC.
2) A Bluetooth Android 4.x Phone that's running my app that communicates to the PC.
3) A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for the software code of mine and android code (where/if needed).
Again, keep in mind there will be no need to create a program from scratch for my project. You are simply just cleaning up code that doesn't work in [url removed, login to view]; that's all.
The winning bid will need to sign our non-disclosure agreement (NDA) prior to starting/seeing the source code. Bidding on this project entitles that you are agreeing to sign an non-disclosure agreement (NDA) if we choose you to work on our posted project.
All code corrections will become the property of me.
1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
2b) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2c) Any website server-side deliverables must be provided with complete instructions and assistance so that the employer may install them in ready-to-run condition in the employer's environment.
2d) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed as described elsewhere by the employer.
2e) If there are any server-side deliverables (intended to only exist in one place in the employer's environment) then they must be installed by the worker in ready-to-run condition (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
2f) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project (unless specified elsewhere by the employer).
3) All deliverables will be considered 'work made for hire' under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $66 for dette job
Dear Sir, I'm use to translate VB.net to c#. It would be possible to translate it from c# to vb. I always code with c# and I'm sure I can finish this project.