I want a scheduler in .net using a gridview that my users will have to enter in tasks, milestones, summaries, etc... all things that you can enter in Microsoft Project. The gridview will also include Start and Finish date time pickers that the user will enter, the task name and the duration (or the calculated time from start to finish). I would also like to allow them to be able to upload an excel file to populate the gridview as well.
What I need is a project that will allow me to take my user data from the gridview (that is stored in SQL) and on a button click will export to a gantt chart that can be viewed online and exported to a pdf.
- Sample gridview with tasks, milestones, summaries, other fields, start times, finish times, duration
- Button to export gridview data to gantt chart
- Gantt chart will include those various fields from the gridview in different formats, for ex. the tasks will be a blue line, milestones will be a diamond, summaries will be a green line, etc...
*depending on what users enter in fields it will determine what is output
*There will be dates and the fields to correspond with the start and finish times just like microsoft project
- No overbidding or they will be ignored
- No third party tools unless they are approved first
I included an image of a gantt chart from project in my example
14 freelancers are bidding on average $401 for this job
Goodday, we are pleased to take a look at your requirements and have the conviction we will accomplish what you just required. Please start the chat so we can start the delivery.