We are looking for a coder to put together a script to run on our computer to automate the process below. I'm familiar with AutoIt and AutoHokey, so these are the 2 platform that I would want to work with. The script would have to pull data from a file then use this data to follow the process below:
See attached Image for the reference numbers
1. Select an account from the drop down menu - pull account from the list
2. Select an article from the drop down menu - use number at the begin as a identifier, pull from the list
3. Click Refresh
4. Wait for "Done Refreshing Site List - Ready" to appear on the status bar
5. There are 2 options/methods:
1st: Select "All" from the drop down menu (easier)
2nd: Check a designated number of article Directories from the list
6. Press "Submit" button
7. Wait for "Submission Complete" to appear on the status bar (not shown in picture)
8. Run a batch file(s) and start the process over for the next account + and corresponding article from the list (not shown in picture)
This script would be able to pull information for #1 and #2 from a list/file and run through the steps above.
If you know of a simpler way or a different platform to accomplish this, please let me know - so long as it can be easily updated if the program in question is changed.
The software in question is: [url removed, login to view] - please download a demo and see if you can do this before you bid.
Please type "automate AMR" in your bid, otherwise it will be ignored.