Lukket

Finishing touches

Currently looking for a good programmer that can complete a the finishing touches on a developing mobile application. About 80% of the application is already completed, so I am looking for a person you could finish the remaining 20% of the App, assist with the uploading onto major mobile application markets, and provide a quick tutorial for basic maintenance of the mobile application. I am working with limited funding so I do not require long term commitment just quick work. If you be able to do this just contact me and we can go into more detail. Thank you

Færdigheder: Lidt af Hvert, Software Arkitektur, Software Testning

Se mere: software architecture tutorial, tutorial for app, architecture mobile application, contact good programmer, software funding, finishing, funding app, mobile app funding, app funding, working barcode reader visual basic , stock maintenance system visual basic, stock maintenance project visual basic, sample project file maintenance hospital visual basic, electrical shop stock maintenance software visual basic, phpbb3 function require working, working excel files visual basic, provide clients html files constant contact, working csv file visual basic 2008 express, working blackjack code visual basic

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 1 bedømmelse ) United States

Projekt-ID: #6013509

2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $763 for dette job

andriy3s

A proposal has not yet been provided

$1000 USD in 30 dage
(36 bedømmelser)
5.0
owebest

Hello Sir, Have a few questions about your project: (a) On which technology your mobile app has been developed? (b) Which are the 20% tasks which are incomplete? Please share the complete details. (c) Do you want m Mere

$526 USD in 10 dage
(2 bedømmelser)
3.7
SMIFSolutions

Hi we are a Web design and development agency. We are working as a team of experts of (Delphi HTML, mysql,java, jquery, PHP, .Net, Wordpress & Joomla). Please share details about the work. I am flexible and more than w Mere

$526 USD in 10 dage
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0