I'm looking for a writer who can produce high-quality blog articles for me on a monthly basis. The articles will be focused around electronics-related topics. These articles are not for article directories -- they are for "human consumption" and need to be written well with the reader in mind. Here are the qualifications for the project:
- You must be a native speaker of English
- You must have experience in writing electronics- and technology-related blog articles
- You must be able to produce 1 to 2 blog articles per week on our agreed deadline
- You must have a basic understanding of SEO and be able to implement keywords into the content of the article
Here are the guidelines for the articles:
- Article topics will be cleared by me before completing drafts
- Articles will be on electronics and technology-related subjects
- Articles must be free of spelling, grammar, and syntax errors
- Articles must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
- Articles will be entirely my intellectual property
- Articles will be between 500 and 750 words. (NOTE: Please don't quote me a per-word quote. Flat rates only.)
I am particularly looking for writers who have written about the following topics:
1. Consumer electronics
2. Women's fashion
Invoicing: The winning bidder will invoice me at the end of each month and payment will be made promptly via PayPal only. The first project will be a probationary project of 2 articles, which I will pay via escrow here on Freelancer. Payment will be released once both articles are completed. If your writing quality is proven to be high, I will look for 1 or 2 blog articles per week. If you cannot complete 2 articles per week, please do not bid.
Please bid on your price for two (2) blog articles that fit the specifications above. Also, please send samples of your work.
NOTE: Non-native speakers of English will not be considered, nor will bidders with no samples.