I'm looking for a writer who can produce high-quality blog articles for me on a monthly basis. The articles will be focused around electronics-related topics. These articles are not for article directories -- they are for "human consumption" and need to be written well with the reader in mind. Here are the qualifications for the project:
- You must be a native speaker of English
- You must have experience in writing electronics- and technology-related blog articles
- You must be able to produce 1 to 2 blog articles per week on our agreed deadline
- You must have a basic understanding of SEO and be able to implement keywords into the content of the article
Here are the guidelines for the articles:
- Article topics will be cleared by me before completing drafts
- Articles will be on electronics and technology-related subjects
- Articles must be free of spelling, grammar, and syntax errors
- Articles must be 100% original and pass Copyscape
- Articles will be entirely my intellectual property
- Articles will be between 500 and 750 words. (NOTE: Please don't quote me a per-word quote. Flat rates only.)
I am particularly looking for writers who have written about the following topics:
1. Consumer electronics
2. Women's fashion
Invoicing: The winning bidder will invoice me at the end of each month and payment will be made promptly via PayPal only. The first project will be a probationary project of 2 articles, which I will pay via escrow here on Freelancer. Payment will be released once both articles are completed. If your writing quality is proven to be high, I will look for 1 or 2 blog articles per week. If you cannot complete 2 articles per week, please do not bid.
Please bid on your price for two (2) blog articles that fit the specifications above. Also, please send samples of your work.
NOTE: Non-native speakers of English will not be considered, nor will bidders with no samples.
I'm also interested in possibly working with someone who can run some of my social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube. The ideal candidate would be female and have experience in posting and tweeting and creating interest and buzz on social networking accounts. THIS IS NOT A FAN-BUILDING PROJECT. It is simply for someone who can update the social networking accounts on a daily basis.
Every week, you would need to:
- Make 2 or 3 interesting posts a day.
- Promote links to blog articles
- Promote contests that we a re running at the time
I have a social networking tool that you could use to schedule tweets on Twitter, and you would also have access to the Facebook accounts. There are about 5 clients, all of which who have Twitter and Facebook accounts, that you'd be responsible for.
If interested in this work, please bid based on a flat monthly rate based on about an hour's worth of work 5 days a week. Thanks!