Some of the functionality listed below (please see site for further details) -
- Ability for user to login using Facebook. User can pick products to monitor. When a product reaches set price, user is notified via email.
- Site will map (approximately 40-100) affiliate feeds from multiple affiliate networks. Feeds will be pulled daily. Current day and previous days feed to be stored for comparison purposes.
- Front page of the site will display products with the largest percentage discount day on day. User will have the ability to filter products by discount, merchant, price. Products chosen will be editable by site owner.
- Category pages will allow products to be browsed on a category level with price comparison functionality included.
- Site must have a CMS system for manual corrections to be made to items and feeds. Webmaster must be able to add content to category pages etc.
- Site owner must be able to apply discount codes to products, based upon their category and merchant. For example Argos may chose to offer a 25% off, furniture code. The site owner must be able to apply this voucher code to all furniture products from Argos.
I appreciate this is a relatively incomplete set of site requirements but I am happy to discuss these further after you have assessed the functionality of the site yourself.
I would also be open to recommendations for improvements and additions to the sites current functionality.