We are a brand new Bridal Boutique that just opened on September 1st, located in a small community in Wisconsin, United State. We sell bridal gowns, veils, headpieces, jewelry, shoes, bridal lingerie, and other fun bride-to-be items and rent tuxedos.
We're looking for an experienced social media marketer to create/build out our social media campaigns. We need help with our grand opening (early November) and a gown giveaway for medical professionals that work on a COVID unit. We also need ongoing content creation for posts on Instagram and Facebook social media to grow our audience.
- Create engaging content to generate interest and virality for the campaign
- Interact with comments and solve any inbound issues
- Create a monthly engagement calendar for social media posts
Skills this project requires:
- Experience managing social media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Must know how to create content and engage our target audience
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience, including examples of social media accounts previously created or managed.
Please give me an overview of how you would run my campaign for the grand opening and gown giveaway. Best idea will be selected.