Do you have experience in the Paid Social sector? Have you got agency experience? Do you work well with others? If your answer to the above questions was yes, then you would make a great fit as a Paid Social Consultant in our Team!
We have an open freelancing job as Paid Social Account Manager.
The contract length is minimum 2 months, full-time onsite from Monday to Friday.
We most likely would require client communications and will need support in campaign activation, monitoring and reporting to a good standard.
Who are we?
We are NextGen Media Lab, a small group of consultants that specialize in Paid Social Media advertisement. We are not an agency, just a group of experts that love what we do and help businesses of all sizes achieve the performance they want on their social media campaigns. We are currently looking for some experienced Paid Social Media marketers to join our team.
Why should you join us?
We are passionate about all things digital especially Social Media Marketing. Joining us is not just a gateway to more contract possibilities, but also an opportunity to be part of a passionate team of likeminded individuals. We pride ourselves on our sense of community and always support each other in our projects, learn from one another, or simply exchange ideas with one another.
• Be willing to work in-house for clients
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience within a paid media-based role at a
• Experience in working with Native platforms and other tools
• Clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities and report performance accurately.
• Organised self-starter who is able to multi-task
• The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment; working under
pressure and prioritise workload
• Effective operator, gets things done well and at pace
• Analytical skills and higher proficiency in the use of Excel
• A strong communicator with good presentation skills
• Adaptable to various technical, professional environments and company
• Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken