Social Media Manager
Our Social Media Manager will be responsible for creating and driving social media strategy on various platforms for a seven-figure wellness company. Our team is fast-paced, highly creative, and passionate. We obsess about our success. If this is you...read on.
- Obsess about social media and conversions for our seven-figure organization.
- Define, manage, and scale content strategy across our rapidly growing social media channels including TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Build highly effective partnerships with our internal creative, and marketing teams as well as external resources and agencies to raise the creative and performance bar while daily maintaining a steady stream of innovative content from our social handles.
- Create and activate innovative, out-of-the-box campaigns leveraging current social media trends and talent.
-Dive deep to gather evolving customer and channel insights and data to create written strategy of executional approaches that elevate brand perception, and define measurable KPIs to optimize performance.
- Meet business goals across product and program categories.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, pushing partners to raise the creative and performance bar.
- Be a self-starter and leader with meticulous attention to detail and the proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Identify emerging channel trends (content formats and subject matter), partnering with creative, paid social and marketing teams (and external agencies) to define and execute experiments, leaning into success.
- Independently creates and executes measurable strategies with clear KPIs to meet varying objectives; inclusive of brand perception, driving product discovery and purchase consideration via social media channels and partnerships (e.g. influencers and publishers)
- 5+ years of digital strategy experience; proven social media expertise in organic and paid in startup and ecomm/multi-SKU.
- Fluent in social/creative testing methodologies.
- Well versed in the usage of Canva for the development of posts
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in influencer management, social strategy, social media management, and/or social media planning.
- Passion for social media and understanding of its business impact.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality social media campaigns in very dynamic environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders.
"Responsible for creating and driving social media strategy on various platforms including META (Facebook/IG), SnapChat, Pinterest, Tik-Tok, LinkedIn, etc.
A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Experience in wellness industry
- Experience with influencer support and development