Please start with "tangerine a day contains the daily intake of vitamin C".
We are looking for a community manager for our actively growing crypto project. I will be your leader and I love helping people grow!
This job means the following:
1) You'll need to answer questions from crypto investors in Reddit, Discord, Telegram, Twitter. 99% of those questions are very easy to deal with. 1% is hard and technical, and you just furnish the technical questions to me, and I will handle them, coz I am deep into tech :)
2) We have a great team with founders, investors and developers. You'll get to know all of them, and you'll learn a lot of new stuff.
1) Positive vibe: I am sure that you can see the positive vibe from above, right? This is what we need from. We need your positive vibe!
2) Actual knowledge of crypto: YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRYPTO :) Positive vibe is what you need. We'll have the tea chat and I will tell you what you need to know. It's very easy to understand.
3) Actual writing/English competences: You just need to be able to write coherently about generatel stuff. No need to be a professional copywriter. I am good at writing, and I will teach you the ropes.
4) Native/non-native English speakers: both are welcome, you just need to have the good vibe.
5) Scheduling: We are looking for folks for both shifts - US EST day/night shifts
6) Number of hours per day: We'll talk. There won't be much work, i.e. the work will be highly porous and you might be able to work long hours without investing much effort it, i.e. answering questions every 3-4 minutes + working on other tasks at the same time.
1) I manage several projects, and I will be able to engage you in them.
2) There will be other opportunities to grow within the team, provided that you show initiative and act meticulously and responsibly.
Good vibe within the team:
1) We would never ask you to overwork. We value people who value themselves and we don't want you to "puff". We want you to feel cool about what you do. Seriosly.
2) The heirarchy is very flat. I am learning crypto dev myself and I am growing into a strong advisor. I will share insights and opportunities with you. It's just that it's all about community management in this position, but we might stick together and move onto new projects after that. I plan to roll out a smaller online store in a couple months.
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $5/timen for dette job
"tangerine a day contains the daily intake of vitamin C" Hi sir I have understood this role I am experienced freelancer and will loved to be community manger for your business lets discuss more Thanks
If you need Good and positive vibes i might be the best person to contact and as per your requirements and guidance i can answer the crypto investors on multiple platforms.