Connect is one of the fastest growing digital marketing companies, working with multiple 6/7 figure brands. We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager (Instagram & Facebook) to join our prestigious team of professionals in the digital marketing space. Currently, we are focusing ourselves in multiple niches (Including: Ecommerce, Real Estate, Finance, Coaching and Sales). and have the desirability for someone who specializes in one of these industries.
● Take a client brief through from concept to execution for a wide variety of campaigns and services: strategy, comms, brand, creative, content, etc...
● To gain a full understanding of Client’s business and their niche.
● Oversee briefing, sign-off and any changes to project scope.
● Really get to know the clients and be conversant in their industry and business dynamics.
● Align clients’ business KPIs with project / campaign KPI’s.
● Have a firm grip on all functions within the business and how they input into your clients’ projects.
● Know ‘what excellent looks like’, and help the wider team deliver exactly that.
● Pursue client feedback on project / campaign performance, and adjust the sails accordingly, if need be.
● Prepare and present pitches.
● Be front-facing: nurture your client relationships through visibility and responsiveness.
● Lead, inspire, mentor and communicate this within the internal Connect team.
● Know the client’s narrative and brand inside out.
● Deliver effective social media strategies from your innovative tuition around the client's niche and business.
Being able to report KPI’s from the client’s social media and deliver this to the internal connect team.
Competitor research around the client’s niche.
Effective Hashtag Research and execution around the client’s niche.
● Social media and client management experience is required. This may be in-house or within an agency environment. You may be looking for the next step up, having cut your teeth in social or currently working in an agency looking for a new challenge.
● Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
● Exceptional and fluent English communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where flexibility, creativity and collaboration are keys to success.
● Ability to manage projects, be organised and set clear priorities.
A good past experience of results working with 6/7 figure brands managing their social media accounts.
Please do not apply if you cannot satisfy the above Key Responsibilities, Essential Experience, and Essential Skills. We have the expectation that you can demonstrate the companies you have worked with and even testimonials.