We are a 30 years old Spanish company and we're really excited to announce a challenge that literally, can change everything (at least the rules inside one of the most popular projects for cities and villages, the Smart City).
Why? Because we want to change the current Smart City concept forever, and make it affordable for any city or little village from 500 citizens to middle cities up to 100.000 citizens. Those who think that Smart City is something expensive that only the biggest cities in the world can afford.
How? Creating a brand new Smart City Platform with the best design and the perfect user experience, where to connect from a single vehicle sensor to a wide range of devices. Everything shown in a map as a main view with different data layers, but also with different "regular screens" visually attractive.
What do we search? We're looking for a great developer that can bring any pixel level design to life with a perfect match, making it really an awesome visual experience, even if we're talking about traditional and boring ERP functionalities like the typical "issues manager" with an issues list and different actions... We would like to show this in the best and easy way possible, and also, way not, with smooth animations between actions.
Do we want to use a specific technology? No, but we will need it to follow these UNE 178104 "rules":
- Horizontality: capacity to support different areas of application, so that the simultaneous implementation of multiple services in the same infrastructure is possible.
- Interoperability: capacity to support different technologies, devices and mechanisms for capturing data
information, and communication standards, as well as other municipal or external information systems.
- Performance: the ability of the system to efficiently manage a large number of devices, services and processes in real time.
- Scalability: ability to increase processing and storage capacity without having to modify the
- Robustness and Resilience: ability to continue operating in the face of problems.
- Security: system guarantees regarding security, trust and privacy.
- Modularity: the platform must have a modular approach, allowing partial deployments in a simple way.
- Operational continuity or availability: the ability of the system to be operational at any time.
- Recoverability: ability to efficiently manage errors that may affect availability.
- Flexibility: ability of the platform to function in different scenarios and areas.
- Extensibility: the ability of the platform to expand and support new needs.
- Semantics: the use of semantic concepts must allow interoperability between platforms and therefore between municipalities.
- "Big Data" capabilities: to integrate a large amount of data generated from multiple sources and with different structures.
- Based on open standards: simplifying the integration with other platforms and the development of applications that can be reusable and portable between different environments.
- Evolvable: facilitating its extension capacity in the future through standards
- Integral: the platform has to work as a whole, not as decoupled pieces that are not prepared to work together.
Operable and manageable: the platform must be able to easily manage, operate, maintain and install.
And what do we like/love? We love amazing APP and Website designs, like the ones you can create with Flutter Google Technology with smooth animations at 60fps. But as we said we don't care about the technology used, but we do care about the visual impact, simplicity, smoothness, animations,... A GREAT USER EXPERIENCE AT ALL!!!
Please, if reading this you'll find a great challenge and you've got a great portfolio to show us your previous work, we'll be happy to share more details about our vision and project.
Thank you so much in advance for reading this long description and we really hope to have you on board soon.
Have a great day!!!
- Our budget is very flexible as we're looking for the best-quality freelancers out there