The purpose of this project is to moderate content in chatrooms, social media platforms, and other sources to categorize sexually explicit, sexual, suggestive, and non-sexual content!
Each category will have strictly defined rules that should be consistently followed!
Over the course of this project, you will work on anywhere from 20,000-40,000 of these sentences and give judgments for each one.
This project will pay $7/1,000 tasks which will be paid out in chunks of at least 5,000 tasks in each batch!
We estimate that each task will take anywhere from 5-20 seconds (including reading time), with many tasks becoming much much faster as you get familiar with the rules!
You would be a good fit in this role you are:
- a native/bilingual English and Chinese speaker
- a critical thinker who can analyze the meaning of words in different contexts
- up-to-date on slang, social media language, and commonly used acronyms
- efficient and a quick learner
- able to receive feedback on the rules and incorporate it into your work
If you are interested, please send a proposal and I will follow-up with some on-boarding steps! There will be a qualification test where you will learn all of the rules of the job, as well as an additional 200-sentence test to ensure that you are following the rules!
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in your proposal as well!