We've recently launched a website and are looking to add functionality to it including: profile, login, business search, addition and ratings, social networkin tie-in.
YOU MUST AGREE TO NON-DISCLOSURE; THE CODING MUST BELONG TO US.
A few points that need to be covered:
• This is essentially a search engine website
• As such the searchable categories and listings will be customized based on our needs with ability to expand in the future. We will assist and direct what categories and help as needed.
• Ability to control functions, features easily from admin panel. The admin panel should be extremely easy for administrator to use and it must control every aspect of the website.
• Different type of users. Example, guest, users, moderator, super moderator, Co-admin, Admin. (all with different permission).
• System should be able to handle heavy traffic.
• Site must be cross-browser optimized; so it’s compatible with all web browsers.
• Site must not infringe any copyrights and must not be a pirated copy
• Search engine friendly
• We will provide the business information and want the ability to upload to database easily.
• Each business will have its own front page that has all relevant business information.
• Businesses must have limited ability to customize that front page (add stock background, upload logo, upload photos, change contact/business information)
• Once a business claims an existing business or adds a new business that front page must be only accessible for change by the person setting it up. So users must be able to set up an account with some verification procedures (IP logging, disclaimers, verification verbage) to ensure they are allowed to set up/change information for a business.
•USERS: In order for users to rate on the site, they must be able to set-up a user profile with email verificiation verbage. They also will have the ability to tag locations they visit using social network sites. IE if they visit a restaurant, they can tag themselves there and when a friend logs onto the site, they'll be able to view which of their friends have been to that restaurant as well.
• ADVERTISING: Every page will have two advertising sections: (1) banner ad at bottom which will show sponsored ads and (2) a rotating 3-D cube (flash) that cycles through other ads. We need to be able to control, monitor and add these advertisements easily. We also need ability to set them up for targeted searches Again, the administrative control panel should allow us to set up the advertisements in a database that these banner/cube ads pull from. So the flash elements must allow dynamic content.
• This is a general audience website so no inflammatory language, profanity or pornography is allowed. When a user modifies or starts a new business front page this will be in the terms of service. We will provide this information.
• As a “G” rated site. We would like a feature similar to the flagging option Craigslist uses. That way when a websurfer visits a page, if there is inappropriate content, they can click the “flag this” option. A brief form will pop up so that websurfer can explain why he/she is flagging it. That completed form will go to an administrative email for review. This and other features should be easily handled.
• We have the database ready to go and coded in WordPress so this shouldn’t be a large project but we expect quality and tight coding from an experienced and skilled developer.
Please no generic messages with bid. Include previous work demos in the area of social networking and explain in detail what you have done and what you can do on this project.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1531 for this job
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress,if you have any query pleas Mere