Our new Prestashop based website design is ready and live. We need expert prestashop professional for 19 functional changes.
1. Allow different prices for different countries, ie we will set a base price for each product, and globally, specific countries will apply a positive or negative % to each items price.
2. Display garment size under thumbnail for vintage items on browsing pages.
3. On navigation sub-menus, only list categories with active products.
4. Option for splash-pages when a category is clicked.
5. Ability for user to move dynamic pop-ups such as "Larger Images" "Select Size"
6. Change logos based on current category.
7. [url removed, login to view] file as background behind css/html. This could possibly be done via z-index.
8. Need a Carousel effect slideshow in the Home page. Products will get larger and smaller for a bouncing effect, when the user hovers over a project it gets even larger and it displays a price, the user can click the item to go to it's product page.
9. Implementation of sIFR 3 ([url removed, login to view]) for header text for high quality smooth text and font.
10. When hover over product thumbnail, alternate image to different view. In admin, we should select the default image, and the secondary default image.
11. Select size information - we need to be able to supply each product with it's own data and image for sizing, we plan on having an image with dimensions marked for various products as well as text data for measurements, so we need to be able to upload and type this for a product and have it display when the use selects "Sizing Info" on a product page
12. Image on the product page should have a shaded overlay around the inside corners, please see product-page.jpg.
13. We want the site to remain sharp, smooth, clean, and quick. This means we want to avoid reloading pages when adding items to bags, removing items from cart, etc. But important pages such as browse products, product info, my account, etc, need their own page so they can have a search friendly URL.
14. .php and html extension needs to be removed from ALL urls. example: [url removed, login to view] should change to [url removed, login to view]
15. Different urls for languages supported like [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] - in that exact format.
16. We don't plan on displaying or charging "change" such as $24.99 ... rather we will charge $24 or $25. However, naturally, when we convert prices to other currency, change might occur, so we want to round it to the nearest whole dollar.
17. RSS or APIs to allow other sites to connect to and display our content, such as shopping feeds like [url removed, login to view]
18. We may want a newsletter feature that lets us send newsletters to specific customer groups, and allows customers to subscribe to specific types of newsletters, and the frequency of them.