We are looking for someone to help build a website with an eCommerce Store and a "Back Office" to track representatives and their downlines and commissions. The requirements are:
This website will be a Party-Plan/ MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) and type of website based on PHP, MYSQL Server as the database with integrated shopping cart. The interface should be skinned similar to the original website interface. We will host and keep the source code.
Below is the BASIC outline of the modules that we have in mind. The further larger outline is extended below this.
* Distributor and Downline Management (add, delete, change status, change level, hold)
* Genealogy Tree (for downline visualization, editing, sales vision, history, reporting, etc)
* Customer Management
* Order Processing Management
* Commission & Compensation Management
* Recruiting System (see new recruits, see bonuses, commissions, etc)
* Party-Plan Features
+ Host information, gifts, etc
+ History of Parties,
+ Party Participants
+ Party sales history, etc
+ Book a Party
* User Management and Balance inquiry
* Reports, all kinds of standard reports: sales, commissions, down line history
* Develop technical documentation, regarding integration with [url removed, login to view]
* Inventory Management
* Website Replication System – Very Important !!
* Auto responder System
* Email Broadcast System with campaign manager
* Online Shopping Cart
* Sales Tax calculations integration and reporting systems
* Team building & Collaboration
* Webinar - Web Seminar Via online chat and online broadcast between members.
* Chat ability between members
* Sales Force & Lineage
* PDF as well as Direct linkage and ability for Distributors to File and fill out their own 1099 forms and provide connection to file the 1099 forms – this is to be tied to taxation from compensation via commissions paid to distributor. This is a critical component
Party Plan/ MLM Software and the basics of how we need it to work:
Party plan companies require a system designed specifically for the party plan business model. Party plans have several unique technology requirements that aren’t necessary for other direct selling and MLM business models, such as setting up and tracking parties, establishing host credits and promotional product prices.
At the center of these requirements is a specialized order entry platform. In Party Plans, order entry of a party is generally completed by the consultant. This is not the same as a customer placing an order on a web site. At this point the consultant becomes the company’s order entry person. Ease of use is essential to minimize errors and maximize efficiency. This system needs to develop a user-friendly yet functionally-robust platform for party plan order entry.
Party Plan Features
• Party set-up and management.
• Host tracking and credits.
• Promotional pricing and display features provide total flexibility for promotions, host and customer incentives.
• Complete party order system .
• Multiple bill-to options include: Customer, Host, Consultant.
• Multiple ship-to options include: Customer, Host, Consultant.
• Party Plan reports available for consultants and company management.
• Comprehensive consultant search features.
• Robust consultant profile management. Captures and displays detailed consultant information, including summary statistics, orders and notes.
• Add, Edit, and Cancel consultant functions.
• Detailed financial reports provide compensation plan earnings breakdown including level status.
• Historical financial reports and year-to-date earnings summaries.
• Notes for entering and tracking correspondence and trouble tickets with consultants.
• Real-time genealogy reports providing upline and downline information.
• Search, Add, Ed
• Search, Add, Edit, and Void consultant’s customers and orders.
• Search, Add, Edit, and Void consultant’s personal orders.
• Replicated site management.
• Sponsor and Enroller change function.
• Positive and negative adjustments applied to earnings checks.
• Administrative and management features including marking consultants for staff notification.
Consultant Back Office
• Consultant support and company contact through support tickets.
• Company News & Announcements (updated through Company Manager).
• Download Forms & Flyers, providing efficient distribution of low cost, consistent company marketing and business materials.
• Company Calendar (updated through Company Manager).
• Consultant information services including real-time genealogy, customers, current financial s, promotion status, historical financials.
• Party shopping cart for consultants.
• Forms section for downloading consultant tools.
Consultant Web based Tools – To work with Website Replicator Concept. Upload Pics, Bio etc.
• Personal Web sites (Single Template)*
• Real-time, fully integrated shopping cart
• Upload personal story and photo
• Control of contact info (phone, address, email address, etc.)
• Customize keyword and description meta tags used in search engine submission
• Real-time, fully integrated new Consultant enrollment
• Display of Event Calendar (Scheduled parties, trainings, etc.) with contact
• information, directions, and maps.
• Online Event Management System – Schedule parties and other events. Send electronic invitations to guests including RSVP options and ability to shop online with order counting toward party total.
• Consultant Back Office (Available to all Consultants)
• Edit profile to change address, phone number, email address.
• View commission qualification, earnings summary, and transaction detail
• information calculated by commission period.
• Real-time, integrated order entry for Party Orders, Business Supply orders, or
• any user defined type of order.
• Un-Submitted order functionality to resume entry of suspended orders or
• orders terminated due to lost connections.
• Genealogy advanced filtering options including: by period, by state, by title, by
• level, active and inactive.
• View order history and track order shipments.
• Real time access to Returns/Exchanges information.
• Booking Manager for tracking and canceling bookings.
• Company “Tools” link for company documents, updates, brochures. All maintained by the company.
• Help link for emailing company customer service mailbox.
• *Replicating websites are included with the standard Euphoria Moon package at additional charge to the client or to the client’s field sales force. We will charge the Consultants for replicating websites as a way to offset the Monthly Hosting and Support fees.
• Active Consultants
• Consultant List By ID Number
• Consultant List By Name
• Consultant Order History
• Consultant Rank Chart
• Consultant Rank Summary
• Consultant Volume Summary
• Consultant Websites
• Enrollments by Month
• Top Parties
• Top Sponsors
• Comprehensive customer search features.
• Robust customer profile management. Captures and displays detailed customer information and order history.
• Notes for entering and tracking correspondence and trouble tickets with customer.
• Add, Edit and Cancel customers.
• Supports multiple accounts for individual customers.
• Billing data can be imported from multiple third parties.
• Supports multiple customer classifications, i.e. wholesale, retail, preferred.
• Complete functionality for customer recurring orders and payments.
• Search, Add, Edit and Void customer’s orders.
• Administrative and management features including marking customers for staff notification.
Customer Service Management
• Centralized customer service module provides single dashboard view of order history,
commission history, account balances, and customer service “Notes” with “drill down”
option to view all details.
• Simple, direct navigation to enter orders, edit Consultant information, view genealogy,
view Consultant website.
• Follow-up creation for assigning leads and tasks to Consultants. Consultants are
notified of the follow-up record in the back office portion of their personal website.
Order Processing & Management
• Comprehensive order search features.
• Order profile displays detailed order information.
• Add, Save, Post, Un-post, Edit and Void orders.
• Process payments real-time online through merchant account.
• Detailed invoices.
• Flexible shipping charge options with manual override.
• Automatic U.S. sales tax calculations with database look up
• Seamless integration with Inventory Management and Shipping Management.
• Process multiple order types including: party orders, individual orders, and business supply orders.
• Orders may be shipped to Rep, Customers, or Consultant or combination of all.
• Customer “Flex bonus buys” and specials
• Buy/get specials for hostess’s based on quantities or dollar amounts purchased by guests.
• Backorder Management System
• Automatic Sales tax calculations via database subscription.
• Multiple shipping methods
Label printing for shipping
• Multiple payment types
• Real-time credit card processing
• Order comments
• Orders can be flagged for shipping or commissions hold
• Items may be ordered from Personal Inventory
• Event Date - Order Date Comparison
• Orders Marked Do Not Pay Commissions
• Scheduled Bookings
• Scheduled Events
• Un-Submitted Orders
• Unused Bookings
• Commissionable Sales
• Daily Sales Breakdown By Category
• Daily Sales Breakdown By Item
• Party Sales Statistics
• Sales By Consultant State
• Sales By Entry Date
• Sales By Order Date
• Sales By Order Type
• Sales Order Listing – Detail
• Sales Order Listing – Summary
• Sales Order Report by Order Date
• Sales Register Report
Third Party Account Management
• Supports marketing relationships with multiple third party vendors.
• Comprehensive account search features.
• Complete consultant and customer account information management.
• Sophisticated commission import and exception functions.
• Provides detailed view of pending shipments.
• Backorder management including partial backorders.
• Comprehensive search features.
• Supports multiple shipping methods.
• Print invoice/packing slips/ shipping labels.
• Detailed shipping reports.
• Orders Marked Do Not Ship
• Orders Printed But Not Shipped
• Shipping Charges versus Shipping Costs
• Detailed display of product list and inventory quantities.
• Add, Edit, and Delete product items.
• Set up detailed product item information, Product ID, description, reorder quantity, quantity on hand, shipping details, tax status, and vendor contact information.
• Define categories and subcategories.
• Establish pricing and compensation by rank.
• Create multiple product/quantity kits.
• Detailed inventory reports.
• Supports products with multiple specifications such as size and color.
• Upload product pictures and descriptions for shopping cart display.
• Available Inventory personalization options for colors, monogramming, etc.
• Item selections for sizes, colors, groups, etc.
• Unlimited number of pricing levels supported.
• Percentage pricing setup automation
• Real-time stock allocation
• Kit creation/components
• Inventory transaction history
• Integrated purchase order module
• Returns Module with optional reversal of commissions/bonuses paid.
• Cost of Goods
• Inventory By Vendor
• Inventory On Hand
• Inventory Out Of Stock
• Inventory Pricing
• Inventory Transaction Detail
• Inventory Transaction Summary
• Product Detail
• Product Transaction Detail
• Products By Category
• Products By Pricing Category
• Products By Product Type
• Products On Backorder
• Products On Order
• Purchase Order Summary
• Return Detail
• Returned Product By Reason Code
• Returned Products
• Returns Summary By ID Number
• Returns Summary
• Data exports provide easy access to data for mail merges, analysis, data storage, etc.
• Detailed consultant, customer and order reports.
• Compensation reports including company audit details, promotions and individual consultant reports.
• Detailed financial reports.
• Comprehensive set of standard reports included.
• Account Adjustments By Reason Code
• Account Balances
• Cash Receipts Register
• Cash Receipts Summary
• Consultant Transactions
• Sales Tax Collected - Detail
• Sales Tax Collected -Summary
• Year End Volume and Taxable Earnings
• Track AR by invoice or customer.
• Invoice shortages may be collected from commissions.
• Account statements can be printed.
• Enter invoice debits or credits
Processing - Genealogy – Commissions Management
• Bonus and commission processing.
• PDF check writing on blank check stock.
• PDF consultant reports.
• Supports daily, weekly, and monthly processing.
• Automated promotions.
• Check data export to QuickBooks.
• Financial reports.
• Check Register
• Commission Earnings By Pay Code
• Commission Transaction Audit
• Commission Statement
• Commission Summary
• Graphical/interactive indented genealogy format
• Easily traverse the genealogy.
• Default price levels by rank
• Placement/enroller change
• Title/Rank change
• Manage status (Active, inactive, terminated)
• Audits all genealogy changes.
• Automated monitoring of genealogy integrity
• Current and historical period performance information
• Commission calculations according to the client’s compensation plan.
• Commission adjustment entry/change.
• Commission transaction auditing system
• Commission check and statement printing
• Hold commissions per order
• USA 1099 reporting
• Company set-up.
• Security administration and user activity audit reporting.
• Add, Edit, and Delete company news & announcements.
• Add, Edit, and Delete forms & flyers.
• Add, Edit, and Delete FAQ’s.
• Add, Edit, and Delete calendar events.
• Commissions Processing and Rollbacks
• Consultant Account Creation and Modifications
• Employee Roster
• Next Id Changes
• Order Deletion And Recovery
• Order Edits
• Order Status Changes
• Print Order Usage
• Ship Verify Usage
• Various Audits
Supporting the consultants is essential. Seamlessly integrating the consultants back office with our e-commerce system is critical.
• Database encryption of all credit card numbers.
• Configurable user menus
• Configurable user permissions.
• System lockout function for employees and web users to prevent access to the
• Automated monitoring and reporting of abnormal software or database conditions.
• Support email link
Website Integration & Development
• Replicated web sites for consultants
• Real-time credit card and eCheck payment processing though merchant account. Authorize net
• Real-time transaction integration
• Superior design and maintenance.
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3063 på dette job
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.