We are looking for someone to help build a website with an eCommerce Store and a "Back Office" to track representatives and their downlines and commissions. The requirements are:
This website will be a Party-Plan/ MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) and type of website based on PHP, MYSQL Server as the database with integrated shopping cart. The interface should be skinned similar to the original website interface. We will host and keep the source code.
Below is the BASIC outline of the modules that we have in mind. The further larger outline is extended below this.
* Distributor and Downline Management (add, delete, change status, change level, hold)
* Genealogy Tree (for downline visualization, editing, sales vision, history, reporting, etc)
* Customer Management
* Order Processing Management
* Commission & Compensation Management
* Recruiting System (see new recruits, see bonuses, commissions, etc)
* Party-Plan Features
+ Host information, gifts, etc
+ History of Parties,
+ Party Participants
+ Party sales history, etc
+ Book a Party
* User Management and Balance inquiry
* Reports, all kinds of standard reports: sales, commissions, down line history
* Develop technical documentation, regarding integration with [url removed, login to view]
* Inventory Management
* Website Replication System – Very Important !!
* Auto responder System
* Email Broadcast System with campaign manager
* Online Shopping Cart
* Sales Tax calculations integration and reporting systems
* Team building & Collaboration
* Webinar - Web Seminar Via online chat and online broadcast between members.
* Chat ability between members
* Sales Force & Lineage
* PDF as well as Direct linkage and ability for Distributors to File and fill out their own 1099 forms and provide connection to file the 1099 forms – this is to be tied to taxation from compensation via commissions paid to distributor. This is a critical component
Party Plan/ MLM Software and the basics of how we need it to work:
Party plan companies require a system designed specifically for the party plan business model. Party plans have several unique technology requirements that aren’t necessary for other direct selling and MLM business models, such as setting up and tracking parties, establishing host credits and promotional product prices.
At the center of these requirements is a specialized order entry platform. In Party Plans, order entry of a party is generally completed by the consultant. This is not the same as a customer placing an order on a web site. At this point the consultant becomes the company’s order entry person. Ease of use is essential to minimize errors and maximize efficiency. This system needs to develop a user-friendly yet functionally-robust platform for party plan order entry.
Party Plan Features
• Party set-up and management.
• Host tracking and credits.
• Promotional pricing and display features provide total flexibility for promotions, host and customer incentives.
• Complete party order system .
• Multiple bill-to options include: Customer, Host, Consultant.
• Multiple ship-to options include: Customer, Host, Consultant.
• Party Plan reports available for consultants and company management.
• Comprehensive consultant search features.
• Robust consultant profile management. Captures and displays detailed consultant information, including summary statistics, orders and notes.
• Add, Edit, and Cancel consultant functions.
• Detailed financial reports provide compensation plan earnings breakdown including level status.
• Historical financial reports and year-to-date earnings summaries.
• Notes for entering and tracking correspondence and trouble tickets with consultants.
• Real-time genealogy reports providing upline and downline information.
• Search, Add, Ed
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $3063 for dette job
Hello, 10+ years exp freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.